Disclaimer & CPA
Candles by H Disclaims any liability to any person or legal person for any loss or damage caused by our product, whether such loss or damage result from irresponsible use, negligence, accident or any other cause.
CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
Safety- and precautionary measures:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never leave a burning candle with children without adult supervision.
- Keep candles away from small children, infants, babies, animals or pet. Candles are neither a toy nor edible.
- Ensure candles are blown out before going to sleep.
- Never light or burn a candle near or on any flammable material and keep flammable material away from burning candles.
- Melted wax is hot and may cause injury to skin.
- A draught or wind will cause candles to drip and may cause damage to candle and surrounding material and will shorten its burning time.
- Always use a candle holder/candelabra in which the candle can be fitted properly and in case of loose standing candles, always ensure that it is standing secure.
- Never burn candles in windy conditions and when using outside, always ensure that conditions and the environment are safe to do so. It is advisable to use a storm lantern or similar protective item when burning candles outside.
- Heat, direct sunlight warm- and hot conditions will soften the wax and may cause damage to candles. Always keep candles in a cool place.